Hi Friends, today I am sharing with you the Python Test pattern of Dunnhumby. Go through the details to know about Dunnhumby Python Analyst Placement Paper pattern, scoring and further interview process. Also, I would share with you all the details on which you need to focus to get selected as a Dunnhumby Analyst. One of my friend appeared for the Analyst profile for Dunnhumby, Gurgaon location. The interview process started early at 9:00 AM.
Dunnhumby is a customer science company and values the candidates that understand the value that the company adds to its customers. Getting a job at Dunnhumby is like being in your good luck. So, there were many candidates that were either going to appear for an interview on R or Python. My friend appeared for a test on Python. So, Here is the structure of the Python test:
Dunnhumby Placement Paper Pattern
The Dunnhumby Python test contains a total of 15 questions. Out of these 15 questions, 4 were objective questions while 11 of these questions were coding questions where you are supposed to write the answers. Most of these questions were of different scores (2 marks to 5 marks). The questions were typically based on the following things :
Dunnhumby Placement Paper Pattern (Analyst) – Python
- Understanding of Python lists
- Understanding of operators and float values
- For loop applied on lists
- Reading the CSV files (few tables were provided and you need to write code to store these files as data frames)
- Write the code to change the data type of a column into some other
- Write the code to shuffle the list values in a significant way
- Sort the table values based on a specific column (ascending or descending order)
- Select a particular column based on column joins from two tables
- Select column values and calculate min, max, average, count, sum
- Re-sampling the data of tables
Dunnhumby Python Objective Test Paper Scoring
In the python technical objective questions you have to choose the output of the applied functions, operators. For this, one should have proper understanding of lists and loops and object referencing. Each objective question contains multiple sub-questions with different score weightage.
The second round will be a case study round and subsequent questions based on it. First of all, do review the already available case studies present on the official website of Dunnhumby. This will help you a lot in forming the logic and giving you an idea of the work Dunnhumby is doing for its clients. As aresult, you will be able to answer the questions asked during this case study interview. Also, wear a smile on your face since nobody likes sad faces :p
That’s all my friends. Best of luck for your interview! 🙂
Please share your interview stories in the comment section. Or you can also share some other company interview experience to me on my contact id.